Every conversation your bot has with your customers is recorded as a ticket in the bot builder. This includes all the conversations that were initiated by the customers.
You can pull out reports based on conversation statuses, the number of messages in those conversations, the time stamp on each message delivery, etc. With this data, if you come across conversations that are open or new, you can quickly attend to it. You determine the source of conversation which gives you context on the traffic across channels and origins.
Some of the filters with which you can categorize the conversations are:
- Customer: You can filter the conversations sent by each customer.
- Created date: You can filter the conversations created on a specific date.
- Channel: You can filter using the Channel or the origin through which the conversations were created
- Landing URL: You can find the URL through which the customer initiated the conversation.
- Status: You can check if the status of the conversation is open, new or closed.
- Bot: You can filter the number of messages by each bot set up in the account.
- Flow: You can filter the flow type and get the number of messages in that.
- Bot version: You can choose the version of the bot and get the conversation details in it.
- Date range dimension: You can get the number of messages every day, month, year, week and hour of the day.
You can also create your own Conversations In-depth report by applying widgets, filters, visualization and much more. Learn how to build your own report →