You can provide localized support to your customers by showing the bot to customers in their own language. Make your customers feel at home with your brand by providing AI support in any of the fifty-four languages that we offer the Freddy Self-service bot in. You can configure the bot to provide localized support in two ways:
- Based on the locale, website, or browser language, the bot language can automatically be configured.
- You can prompt the customer to choose their preferred language and change the bot language accordingly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Changing the bot's language based on the Locale parameter:
- Changing the bot's language based on user preference:
Changing the bot's language based on the Locale parameter:
- While generating the bot script, enable the default parameter called language. This will include the "cstmr::lng" parameter in the script that is generated.
- You can prefill the value for this parameter by choosing the language as shown below:
Changing the bot's language based on user preference:
- In this approach, we will ask the customer to choose the language of their preference.
- Based on their choice, we can direct the bot flow to a private dialogue where we will declare the bot's language. Let's say, the customer picks Finnish from the options available.
- This will make the "cstmr::lng" parameter take the attribute value for Finnish, the chosen language, which would the language code "fi".
Please write to email@example.com if you have any more questions, we'll be happy to help you.