Once you have finished configuring your bots using Freddy Self-service bot builder, you can deploy your bots on your website in five easy steps.
- Click on Generate Script in the sidebar
- Toggle on the parameters that you will be using in your bot. If you're not using any parameters, you can keep them toggled off
- Click on the Generate Script button and your script will be displayed on the right
- Once the script is generated you can copy this bot widget code.
- Paste this code into your website or product, where you want the bot widget to show up.
Once you embed the bot widget on your website or product, any changes that you make on the bot builder will automatically reflect wherever you embed the bot widget. You no longer have to update every instance of code to make a change across all the instances of the bot.
You can also choose to have the bot show up in all of your support channels. Click here to learn more about deploying your bots on different support channels.